Thursday, May 20, 2010

2 finals away from senior year

I finished my last class today so junior year is almost over. All I have left are two finals and then I am a senior?!?!?! Where did time go? Murdoch is giving us another 'study' break week and I am traveling once again. I am off to Bali, Indonesia for one week!!! I won't be back until the 29th and then I have to study like I have never studied before. So I am not sure when I will be able to blog next since I am going to be so busy. But I thought I would just update all my followers to let you know what is going on. I hope you are all doing well and 22 days until I come home!!

3 comments:

  1. A little trip and a lot of study and then you are a senior! Yikes, I just can't believe it! Have a great trip and then a great final few days in Australia. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
    Love,
    Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you are going to Bali! How cool! Enjoy it. I cannot believe you are a almost a senior. Congrats!
    Love,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, Almost a senior - where has the time gone!! Have a great time and can't wait to see the pictures of Bali! You are squeezing an adventure out of every minute of this experience! Can't wait to see you!! Love, Aunt Barbara

    ReplyDelete