Hello all-
I am anxiously waiting to start my journey to Australia. I fly out of Boston February 2nd to LAX then to Sydney and then finally to Perth, which is a total of 28 hours of travel. Perth is 13 hours ahead of the US East Coast. It is also about 60 degrees warmer than the East Coast this time of year.
I plan on updating this as much as I can throughout the semester. I will not have internet for the first couple days though. The internet at Murdoch University is actually pay-per-usage, which is very different from American universities. I also plan on posting pictures on this website so you will be able to get a better idea of what Australia is like.
The next time I talk to you, I'll be in Australia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait to hear about your adventures!!
ReplyDeleteBon Voyage! Hope to see you in that part of the world.
ReplyDeleteFayne & John